
This is my "We did it" spot on the wall of my classroom. I told my students at the beginning of the school year that they could post anything on the wall that they were proud of, as long as it is approved first by me. I was so happy the first time a student asked if he could post a drawing on the wall, I thought I was going to cry. I know that sounds really corny, but I was happy that a student wanted to display something in my classroom. Several students have added to it. Below is a picture of the papers on the wall next to the drawings. These are examples of one of the first writing assignments we did during the year. The students had to come up with their own real-life situation using inequalities. Some of them were hilarious. Some of them were inappropriate and had to be redone, but every student tried, and any students who wanted their work displayed got their paper put on the wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment