Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Freshmen







I'm sure I've already said it, but I am so proud of my students, especially my freshman class. They can get unruly at times, and I find that there are times that I am short tempered with them, but I truly love this class. This is the class I chose to be observed in. I knew that there were behavior problems and an unusually high number of special needs students, but they are all great kids! They have been begging for me to take their picture since I sent home the permission forms, so I took some of their pictures to post. These pictures are only of eight of the twenty-one students in the class. Once again, I am really proud of all that these students do. They did so well on the target tests. I'm sure you all have to fill out the same type of paper work that I do. When 60% of a class doesn't pass a question, I have to explain why they didn't. I have very few Algebra I explanations to give...unlike Algebra II, where I have to explain every question.

No comments: