Sunday, November 30, 2008
Book Review 2 (although this is a series)
I love Janet Evanovich’s books, especially the Stephanie Plum series. The books are in no way mentally challenging, but they are very entertaining. Stephanie Plum is a woman who gets laid off as a lingerie buyer and blackmails her cousin, who owns a bail bond business, into giving her a job. The books are hilarious. Stephanie has no clue how to be a bounty hunter, she can’t decide between the men in her life, and her cars constantly get blown up. Like I said, they don’t take much brain power to read. That is actually one of the things I like about them. I don’t have to concentrate on what I’m reading. They provide an escape from thinking. I rarely laugh out loud at something I read, but these books keep me laughing. As a caution, my daughter has friends who read these books, but I won’t let my daughter read them. There is inappropriate language and sexual content.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment